Queen Elizabeth Towers:
- Queen Elizabeth Towers is nestled on the edge of Centretown, with easy access to neighbourhood amenities but without the traffic of the main corridors.
- A leafy residential area with mature trees within a vibrant commercial core. Enjoy the ease of brunch on Elgin or pubs and shops of Bank Street. Just a 5 minute walk to Lyon LRT and the East to West light rail corridor.
- Situated in the heart of Ottawa steps away from Parliament Hill. Green space and nature is close by with Nanny Goat Hill Park and Gardens located across the street and Ottawa River Parkway Paths and Rideau Canal in close proximity.
- Fabulous building amenities include: Well Appointed Lobby, Fast Elevators, A large Meeting/Party Room with lounge, Guest Suites, Indoor Salt Water Pool, Sauna and Hot Tub, Fitness Centre and Library. Take comfort in the 24/7 Building Security. Common Landscaped Outdoor Patio Area with private Perennial Gardens.
- Expansive bright south facing windows and balcony with panoramic city view.
- Spacious 2 Bed/2 Bath suite in centrally located Queen Elizabeth Towers within walking distance to Parliament Hill, shops, restaurants, LRT and more.
- The L-Shaped Living/Dining Room, spacious and airy, streams with light through floor to ceiling windows with great Southern views. The Balcony can be accessed from the Living Room and offers 10’5″ x 7’5″ of outdoor living space.
- The galley-style Kitchen offers ample warm wooden cabinetry and features a sizable Eating Area with access to Balcony.
- Primary Bedroom w/walk-thru closet to a 3 Piece Ensuite with shower stall.
- Secondary Bedroom is just the right size with huge windows and closet.
- Main Bath features tile floor and tub surround.
- Convenient In-suite Laundry is tucked away.
- Fabulous condo amenities include indoor salt water pool, fitness center, sauna/hot tub, party room, guest suites to name a few.
- Secured underground parking space and storage locker.
- Take comfort in the 24hr Security and Concierge service offered 7 days a week.
- Heat, hydro and Water/Sewer included in your condo fees.
- Truly a fabulous location and building.
MLS # 1263698
Property Type: 1 Level Condominium
Bathroom Total: 2
Bedroom Total: 2
Year Built: 1979 (approx)
Parking: 1 Parking spot included in covered garage
Inclusions: Fridge, Stove, Dishwasher, Washer, Dryer
Heating Features: Electric / Baseboard
Cooling Features: Central Air Conditioning
Rental Equipment: NIL
Property Taxes: 3181.21/2021 as per City of Ottawa Tax Estimator
Possession Date: Immediate / TBA
Condo Fees: $900.32/month
Condo Fees Include: Air Conditioning, Amenities, Building Insurance, Caretaker, Heat, Hydro, Water/Sewer, Recreation Facilities
Living Room 20'2" x 11'11"
Dining Room 11'11" x 7'5"
Kitchen 9'2" x 7'8"
Eating Area 7'3" x 6'2"
Primary Bedroom 14'10" x 11'5"
Primary 3 Piece Ensuite 7'11" x 4'3"
Walk Through Closet 7'9" x 6'0"
Bedroom 2 12'11" x 9'7"
Full Bathroom 7'11" x 4'10"
Balcony 10'5" x 7'5"