Welcome to 821 Denison Crescent, a charming 5 bedroom home that offers more space than initially meets the eye.
- This charming home is ideally located in the sought after neighbourhood of McKellar Heights! A choice location within walking distance to numerous amenities including top-rated schools like Broadview Public, Nepean High School & Notre Dame. Additionally, it’s just a stone’s throw away from the popular Soloway Jewish Community Centre, a mere 2-minute walk to public transit, various parks, shopping options, and convenient access to the 417 highway. You’ll even delight in a quick 7-minute bike ride to the cafes, restaurants, and specialty shops of Westboro Village!
- A private front veranda provides an inviting spot to savour your morning coffee. Stepping inside, you’re greeted by warm hardwood floors that stretch throughout both levels of this home. The main level presents an expansive living room complete with wood fireplace that sets the tone for cozy gatherings, along with a large bay window. Moving on, you’ll find a bright kitchen and dining room, as well as a corner den/office that overlooks the rear yard and patio. To the left of the entry, a thoughtfully designed bedroom awaits, offering both privacy and accessibility with its own entrance to the 3-piece bath. This feature is not only perfect for guests but also offers the potential for multi-generational living arrangements.
- Upstairs, you’ll discover four large scale bedrooms including the primary bedroom, each with ample closet space. A 4-piece bathroom rounds out the level.
- Take note of the side entrance with direct access to the high ceiling basement. While currently unfinished, it offers a great opportunity to customize to your needs and taste. It presently houses the laundry, utility and ample storage.
- Double detached garage.
- A wonderful opportunity to become part of a vibrant neighbourhood with all that it has to offer!
MLS # 1356871
Property Type: 2-Storey Detached
Bathroom Total: 2
Bedroom Total: 5
Year Built: 1955 / Approx
Lot Size: 56.83' x 104.62'
Parking: Double Detached Garage with space for 4 additional vehicles
Inclusions: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer & Dryer
Heating Features: Hot Water / Natural Gas
Cooling Features: Central
Rental Equipment: Hot Water Tank
Property Taxes: $5,357  As per City of Ottawa Tax Estimator
Possession Date: TBA
Living Room 18'0" x 13'7"
Dining Room 11'1" x 10'1"
Kitchen 10'1" x 10'1"
Den 10'1" x 9'7"
Bedroom 12'8" x 11'0"
3 Piece Bath
Primary Bedroom 16'4" x 14'1"
Bedroom 16'2" x 10'11"
Bedroom 12'10" x 9'5"
Bedroom 10'6" x 9'2"
4 Piece Bath
Recreation Room 18'4" x 14'1"
Laundry Room 13'5" x 10'11"