Welcome to The Mondrian, urban living at its finest!
- Situated in the heart of Centretown walking distance to many Ottawa attractions including Parliament Hill, the Byward Market, NAC, and several museums. Steps to transit/LRT, your favourite cafes, restaurants, shops along Bank Street & Rideau Centre. Ottawa River bike/run trails and Rideau Canal are nearby.
- This 1 Bedroom + Den features a modern open layout with floor to ceiling windows allowing for abundant natural light, high ceilings, engineered hardwood & tile floors, and exposed concrete posts.
- Kitchen w/granite counters, island & stainless appliances.
- Working from home? The spacious living room offers plenty of room to both work and unwind.
- Bedroom with well sized closet & cheater access to main 4pc bath. Den offers great flex space and is currently used as a dining area. In-unit Laundry is a bonus!
- This suite is conveniently located on the amenities level with quick access to the fitness centre, indoor lounge/events room, beautiful outdoor terrace with trellised dining area, outdoor BBQs and plunge pool with resort style cabanas – a perfect retreat to enjoy & entertain friends.
- Storage locker on the same floor.
- Rent includes Heat & Water, tenant pays Hydro.
- Available September 1st!
MLS # 1306343
Property Type: Apartment
Bathroom Total: 1
Bedroom Total: 1+DEN
Year Built: 2009 Approx
Inclusions: Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave/Hood Fan, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer, Window Blinds
Heating Features: Forced Air, Heat Pump / Natural Gas
Cooling Features: Heat Pump
Rental Equipment: Nil
Tenant Pays: Electricity, Cable, High Speed, Phone
Living / Dining Room 23'8'' X 10'2''
Kitchen 7'8'' X 7'
Den (currently used as Dining Room) 9'3'' X 7'8''
Bedroom 10'6'' X 9'1''
Bath 4 Piece