Charming 2 storey with main level addition, nestled on one of the best streets of a coveted neighbourhood
- Welcome to Highland Park, one of Ottawa’s most vibrant and sought after neighbourhoods. A central, friendly family community that’s steps to top-rated schools including Broadview and Nepean HS as well as the popular Dovercourt Rec Centre. Enviable proximity to vibrant Westboro Village with everything that it has to offer: trendy restaurants, cafes, boutique shopping, artisanal bakeries, and the local Farmer’s Market. Minutes to the River waterfront, pathways, and groomed ski trails in the winter….it’s all here!
- Perennial gardens line the stone walkway leading to a covered front porch, an ideal retreat to enjoy your morning coffee or unwind after a long day. Enter to a sun-filled main level with a spacious layout for entertaining and daily family life. Open concept living & dining rooms feature hardwood floors, high ceilings, classic baseboards/trim, and abundant windows including a bay window with cozy built-in seating. Continue towards the rear of the home to enter the updated kitchen highlighted by gleaming granite counters, expansive cabinet storage, pantry, coffee/beverage station, pot lights and breakfast bar. A built-in desk with drawers, shelves & granite work surface serves as a perfect homework nook, the ultimate message centre or home office space. Patio doors lead to a multi-level deck and yard. The living continues in the sunken family room surrounded by windows that have scenic views of both the front and rear yards. A classic gas stove fireplace creates a relaxing atmosphere for entertaining or just lounging around and watching tv. Note the handy second entrance with double closet. A convenient and well-positioned laundry/powder room rounds out the space.
- The upper level hosts a spacious primary bedroom with double closets, two secondary bedrooms and a 4pce main bath with soothing jetted bathtub. An unfinished basement provides excellent storage, a utility room and workshop area.
- Outside, this lovely home is ideally situated on an exceptional deep 139.50 ft lot. Fully fenced with mature trees and established perennials including a stunning rose trellis that adds colour, texture and overall aesthetics to the front yard landscape. The west facing rear yard provides plenty of play space and a fabulous spot for entertaining in the warmer months. Note the bonus storage hidden under the multi-level deck with room to store your bikes, lawn mower, yard tools and even your patio furniture. A private laneway accommodates tandem parking for 2 cars, with an adjacent parking pad for an additional vehicle.
- A perfect place to call home! Don’t miss the opportunity to live in this wonderful neighbourhood and all that it has to offer.
2022: Gas Fireplace Refurbished
2019: Low flow bathroom faucets; Nest thermostat (internet accessible)
2017: Roof Shingles Addition
2015: Roof Shingles Front Porch & back of original house
2014: Kitchen granite countertops, Sink & Faucet; Plumbing Updated
2012: Hardwood Floors Refinished;Roof Shingles top of original house
2010: Fence and Back Decks; Low flow toilets; Gas Range and external exhaust Hood Fan
2008: Washer & Dryer
2003: Main Floor Addition; main floor Windows and Blinds; A/C; Gas Fireplace
2002: Gas Furnace
2000: Main Bathroom on second floor; Carpet on second floor.
MLS # 1334119
Property Type: 2-Storey Detached
Bathroom Total: 1.5
Bedroom Total: 3
Lot Size: 49 ft (FR) x 139.50 ft (D)
Parking: Driveway parking for 2+ vehicles
Inclusions: Refrigerator, Gas Stove, Hood Fan, Dishwasher, Washer / Dryer, Dehumidifier, All Window Blinds,Kitchen Shelves, Wall mounted Rear Speakers in family room (projector and screen if desired).
Exclusions: Basement Storage Racks
Heating Features: Forced Air / Natural Gas
Cooling Features: Central Air Conditioning
Rental Equipment: Hot Water Tank (EnerCare $26.40/mth including HST)
Property Taxes: $7,214.30 
Possession Date: To Be Arranged
Utility Costs: Average Utility Costs: GAS: $150/mth HYDRO: $85/mth WATER: $55/mth
Living Room 11’4” x 11’1”
Dining Room 11’1” x 10’8”
Kitchen 15’ x 11' (L-shaped layout)
Family Room 16’10” x 15’3”
Primary Bedroom 14’6” x 11’3”
Bedroom 10’10” x 9’4”
Bedroom 9’2” x 7’9”
4 Piece Bathroom