Superbly updated and maintained 3+1 hi-ranch bungalow in desirable Woodpark, an ideal neighbourhood for family living.
- Situated on a quiet street with a strong sense of community.
- Residents value the ready access to schools, parks, transit, future LRT, 417, shopping, cafes, public Library – all the essentials with the bonus of the nearby NCC pathways along Ottawa River.
- Beautifully landscaped with new front stone walkway. A side stone pathway leads to the private backyard featuring mature hedges, entertainment size patio, and deck with storage underneath. The hot tub is a welcome addition to the outdoor living space providing year-round relaxation.
- Inside, this upgraded home offers a warm aesthetic with large windows on both levels that bathe the space with natural light.
- Inviting entry with high ceiling & built-in seating leads to the main living areas.
- Hardwood and heated tile floors throughout the main level.
- The Living Room is an expansive airy space open to the Dining area.
- This Spectacular skylit custom Kitchen is the heart of this home, designed with clever built-ins and abundant storage to ensure everything is organized and easy to access. Granite counters, floor to ceiling cabinets, coveted island with seating for 4, a desk area overlooking yard, pot filler over stove, recycling centre, recessed & under cabinet lighting, even a touch tap faucet.
- Adjacent sunny Dining Room with terrace door access to the deck and yard.
- There are three generous Bedrooms on this level, the primary Bedroom with 2 double closets and refreshed 2Pc Ensuite.
- The main 5Pc Bath features dual sinks, granite counters and a soothing jetted tub.
- Expand your living to the bright lower level with interior entry from the double garage!
- Here you’ll find the Family Room with cozy gas fireplace, and a 4th Bedroom with excellent storage offering versatility as a home office, gym or play area. A 3Pc Bath, Laundry/Storage area complete this level.
- This turnkey home in an incredible location will not disappoint!
- Front Walkway
- Hot Water Tank
- Garage Floor Epoxy
- Driveway Sealed
- Main Floor repainted
- Windows in living room and bedrooms
- Roof Shingles
- Side Stone Pathway
- Exterior Front Door
- Dining Room Terrace Doors
- Hot Tub
- Backyard Landscaping
- Hardwood floors refinished
- Windows in Kitchen, Ensuite
- Kitchen/Dining Renovation including appliances, heated tile floor
- Bathroom Renovations including heated tile floor
- All Tiling
- Gas Furnace
- Central A/C Unit
- Basement Renovations
MLS # 1245508
Property Type: Detached - Hi Ranch Bungalow
Bathroom Total: 2.5
Bedroom Total: 3+1
Year Built: 1969 Approximately
Lot Size: 60.01 ft FR x 95.62 ft D
Parking: Double Attached Garage with Auto Garage Door Opener, Inside Entry
Inclusions: Refrigerator, Stove (Clock on stove not functional), Microwave/Hood Fan, Dishwasher, Washer, Dryer, Window Coverings, Drapery Rods, All Installed Light Fixtures, All Bathroom Mirrors, 3 Ceiling Fans in Main Level Bedrooms (Fan in Bedroom 3 'as-is', not functional), Hot Tub, Garage Door Opener, Alarm Hardware, Central Vacuum. Lift in backyard could be included if Buyer so desires, otherwise it will be removed prior to closing date.
Exclusions: Freezer in Basement, Drapes in Living Room and Dining Room, Bat Display Boxes in 2 Bedrooms, Backyard BBQ.
Heating Features: Forced Air / Natural Gas
Cooling Features: Central Air Conditioning
Rental Equipment: Hot Water Tank
Property Taxes: $6401.44 
Possession Date: TBA / August 2021
Utility Costs: AVERAGE UTILITY COSTS: Hydro $104/mth, Gas $85/mth, Water $125/mth.
Foyer 7’11” x 8’6”
Living Room 18’4” x 13’6”
Dining Room 12’11” x 9’10”
Kitchen 15’9” x 12’11”
Primary Bedroom 14’3” x 13’
Bedroom 2 13’5” x 11’11”
Bedroom 3 10’6” x 10’
5Pc Bathroom 8’7” x 7’5”
Family Room 21’7” x 12’3”
Bedroom 4/Flex Space 20’1” x 12’4”
3Pc Bathroom 8’10” x 4’9”
Laundry/Storage 9’6” x 9’