OUTSTANDING LOCATION IN ONE OF THE CITY’S MOST DESIRABLE NEIGHBOURHOODS!
Steps to Westboro Beach for Summer relaxation, safely bike along the river pathways and enjoy the groomed ski trails in the Winter. Stroll to nearby Westboro hip boutiques & restaurants along with the bountiful Farmer’s Market. The area features access to excellent schools such as Nepean HS, Broadview PS & Churchill Alternative. Two transitway stations are within a 5 minute walk, soon to be LRT.
This 4 Bedroom/3 Bath home offers over 2,400 sqft of bright and airy living space with unique architectural details throughout. Impressive 2-Storey side addition was designed with energy efficiency in mind, making excellent use of the southern exposure. The open main level floor plan is ideal for entertaining and features high 9 ft. ceilings, Jatoba hardwood floors and pot lighting throughout. The inviting Living Room opens to the contemporary Kitchen w/stainless appliances. Brilliant Dining area w/south facing windows fill the space with abundant natural light. A French door takes you to the rear addition – currently used as a Den/Office, that has a walk-in closet & access to private 8’x12’ Deck, rear yard and gardens.
A Laundry/4 Pce Bathroom completes this level. Upstairs you’ll find the Master Suite, 3 generous additional bedrooms & a 3 Pce Bath. The Master is an architectural delight with an upper Loft – great space for an art studio, office or a quiet spot to enjoy your daily yoga routine. There’s also a walk-in + 2 closets, 3 Pce Ensuite including a claw foot tub, heated marble tiled floor and a private south facing balcony. Exotic Bamboo flooring throughout the secondary Bedrooms with Bedroom 3 being part of the addition w/vaulted ceiling & wall of windows. The basement is unfinished providing plenty of storage. All additions and renovations since 2009 were designed by a professional architect for sustainability, comfort and delight.
Property Square Footage: 2418 sq ft
- New asphalt shingles on original part of home replaced 2018
- New Roof & 40 Solar panels in 2014. Contract with Microfit Hydro—provides income of $4,250/yr. approx.
- 2-Storey south side addition and Master Bedroom addition in 2011.
- Foundation walls waterproofed, reinforced with 5” concrete and fully insulated in 2009.
- 12’ x 8’ Cedar Shed
- 20’ x 16’ Side Deck with Planters
- Two 8’ x 4’ vegetable cedar planters w/wire mesh. Many perennials including lilacs, peonies, lilies, blackberries, arctic kiwi vines, lavenders, magnolia tree ++