- Built in 2011 by Claridge, The Tiffany – 1,013 sq ft as per builders plans.
- Quality built in 2011, 234 Rideau Street offers a beautifully appointed lobby, 24/7 concierge, modern exercise centre, indoor heated pool, sauna, theatre room, party/meeting room, spacious outdoor terrace with bbqs, and underground parking. All you need is located right here!
- Experience spectacular views of the vibrant Byward Market, Parliament, Ottawa River and the stunning sunsets over the Gatineau Hills.
- This corner unit has been with open concept living space has been very well maintained. The Living/Dining Room features upgraded hardwood floors, and with floor to ceiling windows on 2 walls – you will be amazed at how much natural light streams in.
- Sliding glass doors provide even more light and air with access to sizeable balcony overlooking the streetscape and views.
- The upgraded Kitchen is open to Living/Dining Room with dark wood cabinetry, granite counters and stainless steel appliances.
- The Primary Bedroom is sizeable and offers both a private Full Ensuite and Walk In Closet.
- Bedroom 2 is a good size with cheater door to a 3 Piece Ensuite Bathroom also commonly accessible near the main foyer. This bathroom is where you will find the handy in suite laundry.
- Underground parking for one and storage locker included
- Steps to the shops and restaurants of the Byward Market, NCC walking and bike paths and doors away from Ottawa’s LRT East/West Corridor
- 24/7 Concierge
- Fitness Centre
- Indoor Salt Water Pool
- Party Room w/Kitchen
- Large Outdoor BBQ Terrace
MLS # 1240847
Property Type: 1 Level Condominium
Bathroom Total: 2
Bedroom Total: 2
Year Built: 2011
Parking: 1 Underground Garage Space
Inclusions: Fridge, Stove, Dishwasher, Microwave/Hood Fan, Washer, Dryer, All Installed Window Coverings
Heating Features: Forced Air / Natural Gas
Cooling Features: Central Air Conditioning
Rental Equipment: NIL
Property Taxes: $4,723.76 / 2020
Possession Date: Immediate / TBA
Condo Fees: $605
Condo Fees Include: Heat, Water/Sewer, Amenities, Building Insurance, Caretaker, General Maintenance and Repair, Management Fee, Recreation Facilities, Reserve Fund Allocation
Property Square Footage: 1013
Living / Dining Room 21'1" x 15'4" (less jog at Kitchen)
Kitchen 9'6" x 7'11"
Primary Bedroom 12'3" x 10'6"
Primary Ensuite 7'6" x 5'0"
Walk In Closet 6'4" x 4'3" (less jogs)
Bedroom 2 11'11" x 9'10"
3 Pce Bathroom (cheater access to Bedroom 2) 8'4" x 5'1"
Laundry Closet in Cheater Ensuite