- The perfect fit for a professional couple or young family in this sought-after neighbourhood!
- Residents of this leafy neighbourhood relish the easy access to groceries, schools, transit (future LRT), the Library, community gardens & excellent coffee–all the essentials with the bonus of the nearby Ottawa River & NCC pathways. Stroll or bike to beautiful Mud Lake & Britannia Conservation Area, often referred to as the little gem of the west end.
- Woodpark is equidistant to downtown & Kanata North. With the new to-be-built LRT stations at New Orchard & Lincoln Fields commuting will be even easier. Biking to work is also an option – about 35 mins to downtown along the Ottawa River
- Uniquely set back from Midway Avenue you’ll find a charming private enclave and this darling updated semi-detached bungalow with east coast vibes. What a special place to call home!
- A private fenced, front courtyard with stone patio (2015) and established perennials lead to the screened in porch (2019), a perfect place to relax, enjoy your morning coffee and take pause.
- The outdoor space is so tranquil you may even forget you are in the city.
- Inside, the Living Room and separate Dining Room feature hardwood floors and are flooded with natural light.
- You’ll love the stylish Kitchen, reconfigured and fully updated in 2019, featuring a live edge wood breakfast bar that opens to the Living area.
- Hardwood continues in both spacious Bedrooms.
- Full Bath has been tastefully refreshed with tile tub surround and flooring.
- Lower level Family Room is spacious with comfortable cork flooring.
- A multifunctional storage/workshop/laundry room helps keep clutter organized.
- The Den and a Cold Storage room complete the lower level.
- This home has been well maintained and updated (see list of upgrades below).
- A great alternative to condo living.
- Freshly painted main floor
- Basement Den drywalled, mudded & primed
- Bathroom refresh: new sink, vanity, medicine cabinet
- Screened in porch;
- Complete Kitchen Renovation & open concept redesign
2018: Air Conditioning
2017: 100-amp panel upgraded to breakers, and meters moved outside
- Privacy fence between units
- Outdoor patio
- Stove and Bathroom fans vented outside
- Insulated Door added to basement cold storage
2011: Exterior water drainage at back
- Energy audit (audit score of 79); basement wall insulation
- Dishwasher plumbed & wired
- Insulated basement sub-floor; basement cork flooring
- Storage shed
2009: Gas Furnace (96% efficiency)