Stunning Custom Contemporary Semi in an unbeatable location!
A wonderful opportunity to live in one of Ottawa’s most coveted locations, Champlain Park.
- This exceptional property is perfectly situated across from Champlain Park itself and just steps to the Ottawa River pathways at the end of the street. Enviable proximity to vibrant Wellington Village and everything that it has to offer including trendy restaurants, cafes, boutique shopping & artisanal bakeries. A choice location offering access to great schools including St. George just a three minute walk away.
- Extensive custom upgrades and quality finishes abound with 2,780+ sq.ft. of thoughtfully crafted living space over 4 levels. An open floor plan with high ceilings, large expanses of glass including floor to ceiling windows allow for plenty of natural light to accompany daily living and entertaining. Durable rich hickory hardwood flooring on three levels along with oak/hickory hardwood on all three staircases. Custom metal railings with glass panels. Opulent Irpinia built-in cabinetry throughout.
- Spacious entry welcomes you with soaring 12+ft ceiling, powder room and convenient interior entry to garage. Beyond is the modern Irpinia chef’s kitchen equipped with a sprawling 10.5’ quartz waterfall edge peninsula and breakfast bar, clever storage, stunning marble backsplash, high-end appliances and a butler’s pantry that is discreetly hidden behind a pocket door. The kitchen flows into the light filled dining and living area, featuring a gas fireplace flanked by built-ins and highlighted by a wall of floor to ceiling windows that bring the outside in. Access to the rear fenced yard with deck along with mature tall hedges and evergreens that provide privacy all year long.
- Relax in the 2nd level private primary retreat featuring a balcony, walk-in with custom built-ins and a lavish 5 piece ensuite with heated floor, soothing free standing tub, walk-in glass shower with rainfall shower head, water closet and a double vanity topped with quartz that finishes off this sleek space. Two additional well-sized bedrooms both overlook the park, a 4 piece main bath and the laundry room complete this level. All bedrooms enjoy tree top views and bright windows.
- Fabulous sunfilled third level loft is an added bonus and offers fantastic flex space, perfect as a family room, study, studio or entertainment lounge. It features high vaulted ceiling and access to the private roof top terrace overlooking the park and northwest views of the river.
- Finished basement level with high ceilings offers additional living with an expansive recreation room, 3 piece bathroom with walk-in shower as well as plenty of storage. Radiant in-floor heating makes the entire level space cozy and inviting.
MLS # 1306338
Property Type: 3-Storey Semi-Detached
Bathroom Total: 3.5
Bedroom Total: 3
Year Built: 2018
Lot Size: 25’ FR x 100’ D
Parking: Extra deep Single Car Garage with extra high 12ft+ Ceiling, Inside Entry, Additional driveway parking
Inclusions: See Feature Sheet Link
Heating Features: Forced Air / Natural Gas
Cooling Features: Central A/C
Rental Equipment: Hot Water Heater
Property Taxes: $10,842.58 
Possession Date: TBA
Property Square Footage: 2,783 sq.ft of living space including finished basement (as per builder’s plans)
Sunke Foyer 14’7” x 9’4”
Living Room 19’6” x 12’
Dining Room 14’10” x 8’1”
Kitchen 14’10” x 9’
Butler's Pantry 6’ x 4’10”
Primary Bedroom w/Balcony 16’1” x 14’
5 Pce Ensuite Bath 13’2” x 9’11”
Bedroom 2 10’6” x 10’2”
Bedroom 3 12’ x 9’4”
4 Piece Bathroom
Loft/Flex Space 19’10” x 17’8”
Roof Top Terrace 13’9” x 10’
Recreation Room 21’10” x 18’9”
3 Piece Bathroom
Mechanical & Storage
Deep Single Car Garage (over 12ft in height) 19’2” x 10’