Live, work & play all from this Extraordinary Home! Designer inspired Reno's in 2015. Steps to Britannia Beach & Park, NCC pathways, Mud Lake Conservation Area & the Britannia Yacht Club. Guildcrest Homes built on a quiet cul-de-sac. Technologically advanced home awash with sunlight offers ~2924 sqft (above grade) of quality finishes. Spacious, Bright & built to R2000 standards with 9 foot ceilings. The Living Room features Heat-N-Glo gas fireplace with Hot Rolled Steel Hearth. Fully renovated Kitchen has custom cabinets, quartz countertop & oversized island breakfast bar. Master Retreat has stunning Ensuite with custom tile & glass shower, freestanding tub + heated floor. Three more generous Bedrooms, 4Pc Bathroom, Laundry Room & soundproofed Family Room complete this level. Solarium with vaulted glass ceiling and heated floors let you enjoy natural light all four seasons. Basement designed for Storage. Take in the glorious sunsets, you will love it here! Seller requests 24 hours to consider any offers.
- Factory built to R2000 standards
- 9’ ceilings
- Heat-N-Glo gas fireplace
- Low-E argon windows
- Carrier Performance 96% efficiency gas furnace and programmable smart thermostat (EcoBee)
- Heat recovery ventilation system, built-in humidifier and dehumidistat ventilation control
- Central air conditioning
- Central vacuum system with kickplates in the kitchen
- Centrally connected ceiling speakers on main floor
- Gas BBQ connection on terrace
- High-end appliances: Sub zero refrigerator, 36” Dacor 5-burner gas cooktop, 36” Dacor retractable fan, Dacor wall oven (conventional & convection modes), Dacor warming oven, Panasonic microwave oven, KitchenAid dishwasher (quiet design)
- Sunroom with vaulted glass ceiling and radiant heated ceramic floor
- Shed with electricity, water and large potting sink
- Fully fenced back yard with interlock terrace onto easy care perennial garden
- Perennial woodland garden in front (no grass to mow or water)
- Interlock front entry and extra wide interlock driveway
Upgrades in 2010: Replaced carpeting on stairs (from 1st to 2nd floor), and upstairs hallway with maple hardwood. Replaced carpeting in upstairs bedrooms and bonus room (family room) with cork. Installed custom closet organizer in master walk-in closet
Upgrades in 2015: Full kitchen renovation including better layout, custom cabinets, tiled backsplash, quartz countertop, new light fixtures and under-counter wine fridge. Renovation of all 3 bathrooms: bathroom fixtures, custom vanities, quartz countertops, tiles, etc. Note: master bathroom renovation also includes: new custom tiled / glass shower, new freestanding bathtub, radiant heated tiled floor. LED recessed lights replaced heat producing incandescent pot lights, on main floor and bathrooms. All light fixtures throughout house. Improved insulation above garage. Replaced tiles in entry. Creation of a Mudroom, off the garage. Blinds in all windows. Drapery through-out - made from organic fabric. Hardware on interior doors. Fresh coat of paint through-out house. Integrated speakers on ground level (ceiling). Renewed fireplace with new hot rolled steel hearth. Installation of Monkey Bar storage system in garage. Custom closet organizers installed in all closets through-out house (except for master walk-in, which was done in 2010).
Smart August locks installed on front door and side door (to garage).